The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My Love Fate

Things happen for a reason i believe, what a 'cliche' phrase i know. How would you feel if someone you like falls for your good buddy? How would you see a future in love anymore if this type of episode begins to happens like a neverending falling domino? One after another of my dreamy fantasies falls to another person's hands which shares their world with me.Someone that i truly valued and treasured their friendship.I am just speechless. Am i suppose to be sad or happy? The best part is my buddy happens to have a mutual feeling with him. I feel uncomfortable if the situation is reversed and vice versa.As these episodes happens to often, i feel that i am beginning to lose faith in falling for anyone at all.My current self is a walking zombie with a waveless heart. Cold in the core with a slight warmth.I still have compassion, kindness and love. The cold bit in the core belongs to my faith in love and the 'soul mate' theory.

People tell me that ya have to be selfish in a love game. There will only be a winner and a loser. HOwever, i can't bring myself to the point of losing a friend. I rather see them happy with the one i loved. Or perhaps thought i loved.I sincerely give them my full blessing. As time goes by since my first crush, i began to adapt. I wished for happiness and peace for myself and the world for my every birthday since then.I think the god and goddess showed some mercy for my Self. THey showered me with happiness, i could feel it....it's true...coz i couldn't describe what i am happy for sometimes..it's just there.Within me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Well I guess you have not found the right person yet and there is a karmic pattern to it,maybe there is a lesson to be learnt in the way the pattern is evolving.. let go freely and love will come to you..you have a lot of time ahead of you .. :)

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home