The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Rainforest's Angels of Music

Those angels arrived during Full Moon,
Flew in from different earth realm's continent,
Made mortals dance in the rainforest,
Underneath the blue velvet sky,
With wine, beer and exotic meals served,
Melt away the coldest heart,
Replenishes melancholic souls,
Stiff feet danced again across the plain..

I tried to snap what my eyes see,
I tried to record what my ears hear,
I tried to capture what my nose smells,
I tried to replay what my heart kept..
It is there, all there..
But the intensity is lost,
Like a rose that blossoms
Then it became a pressed flower
Beneath the those thick book covers,
Kept for memory sake,
With fear of it fading along with the years,
Or with the hectic buzzing city..



Ghostly images of him floats across my mind,
First frame with his smile,
Second frame with his kwen-gari,
Third frame with his eyes closed,
Fourth frame with his possessed look,
Fifth frame with his ancient samurai look,
Almost in bliss and orgasmic,
Melding in with the rhythm he leads,
As his mates supports his thunderous sound;
With loud thumps and echoing metal,
I am hypnotized by that simple rhythm,
Even the gods and goddesses cried that night...

Haunting voices in chorus sings along with my thoughts,
Becomes as repetitive as the fiddle tunes,
Folk tunes sung in perfect harmony,
Transported my soul to Quebec,
Soothing and addictive,
Stomping foot grounds the voices,
Vibrant violin bowing sets the pace,
I find myself tapping along with it,
I hum it without realizing,
I sway and skipped like I am bewitched,
Even my heart became as virtuoso as the strings,
Leaves me gasping for breath,
Even the dead will rise to dance,
Embraced by the soft pearl moonlight…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home