The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year Resolution

Resolutions are crap,
Sticks not on my back,
The more I plan,
The more I slack..

Routines makes me run,
Resolutions are mental chains,
Spontaneity is my game,
Gives me burst of surprises..

This year would be plain,
I'll listen to my heart,
Vague resolutions are made,
As only guidelines to the soul...

I'll let my mind be free,
For muses to whisper upon,
I'll be kinder to myself,
Spend more time with my spirit..

I'll free my musical mind,
From being tied down by work,
An hour or two a day,
For creativity to take its course...

My body is not a machine,
As I will remind myself,
Let it recharge at night,
To give its best next day..

Money is such a headache,
Friends are great relief,
I thank them for being there,
Love them to my end..

1 Comments:

Blogger lanaibeach said...

It is true
Resolutions on personal scheme
It hardly arrives

You can write it down beautifully
Pin it up in the room in your brain
This can only happen in controlled space
You know where you want to see

In reality many winds blow
Every where you want or should be
Leaving you rather undecided
Which way to go O Wind?

Maybe you have heard people who made it
Praises of what they did
Everyone thinks that is the way
Personally it is all ordained
The day you were born
The games that will be played

I agree with you
Go where your mind says
What you feel you should
Why lose the richness?
Because you don't plan it that way?

lanai 26/1/06 9.59am
ps kong xi fai cai take care!

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home