The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Joker's Fairy Tale

Website of sorrows,
I began to ponder,
Poetry indeed is an escape,
From various emotions,
As Elliot once pointed out,
But this only carries one…

Time for a new episode,
Inspiring and aspiring ones,
Even my brains went nauseate,
Reading this melancholic site,
All my penned frustration,
Repetitive never-ending sad drama,
Such disgust and pathetic,
I begin to see a cycle,
The wheel turns every year,
I return to the same point,
A similar version of the old
Realised once in a while,

Sometimes tis’ just a personal journal,
My lil’ journey in life,
All expressed implicitly,
My own Fairy Tale,
Such parody and mockery,
Without happy endings,
Some new positivity needed
My Mind’s Drama..

1 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Thats how one's journey is full of paradoxes

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home