The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm Seeing Stars

Wheezing, buzzing,
I was wrong,
It’s not the night bugs,
Just my light bulb;
Swishing, swooshy,
It keeps on ringing..

I’ll tumble when I stand,
My world is spinning around,
My eyes couldn’t focus,
Surrounding seems extra bright,
Tiny yellow light particles,
Flashes here and there,
It got more compact,
With every step I take,
Blackout..

The walls quivers,
The floor trembles,
I crash to my bed,
Still again..
I could hear my heartbeat,
Fast thumping, heavy breathing,
Fingers shaking, ball pen slipped,
Writings turned scribbles..

Too strong of a medicine,
Too high of a drug dose,
I’m seeing stars..

Flu, my worst enemy.

5 Comments:

Blogger lanaibeach said...

The star is bright
When the mind is clear
The words flow easy
The pen inked the sentence

The glory light
The mind feverishly fight
Before darkness claims
The tiring hands rest

The temperature rising
The hot bubbles feeling
The thunder claps minor charge
Life strolling with heavy head

The cost of petrol shoots up
The cost of living high
When you looked at it
The heavy load crashing down

The dollar becomes smaller
The images dull the mind
The glory light cast in dark
Close your eyes
Let tomorrow be bright

Then you feel the energy return
Not to question
Be grateful you see the flow
To pen the glow in the mind

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Lilow said...

lanai: that's a nice one

hey lady: Hello there! Welcome to my blog :D..god bless ya too!

9:52 AM

 
Blogger lanaibeach said...

I am seeing the stars
On the steps I walk
On the ground I mirror
My reflection
Red nose watery eyes

The sneezing bubbles
Reflection of many stars
I step on the pathway
I follow the stars

The maze of many needles
Thumping my head
My mood
The swell of the sea
The fleeting shadow
Wickedly, torturing me
And the stars loomed out of darkness
My head get a spiral

The circle in the stars
Don’t you see me?
Hanging there for awhile
In the warm and hot day
I see the stars
On the shoreline
A reflection of watery eyes

11/5/05 9.25am

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Pallavi said...

I am seeing stars too.. with work... hahah !!! hugss and hope you are feeling better by now

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Lilow said...

Much better now! The stars seems more beautiful now! One part of the load off! :D Happy happy.. great to see ya here again with your comments... alwiz love that! hehe

12:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home