The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Cheese is my Drug

Cheese is my drug,
Don't need no marijuana,
Nor cocaine or opium,
Just fermented milk..
Made into beautiful cheese,
Mozzarella, gruyere and cheddar
All winds up into a perfect blend,
With herbs and pasta..

My delicious Portuguese sauce,
Melt into my spaghetti with cheese,
Throws me into hallucination,
Food of love,
Food of satisfaction,
my favourite drug of all
Cheese....

Hold a skewer,
Pierce it deep into..
Tiny pieces of French bread,
Dip it into hot boiling cheese
My beloved fondue..
I still dream to taste you,
Where can I find you?
Leave me a hint...

O cheese o cheese,
Am so in love with you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home