The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Monday, December 06, 2004

My Muse Is Back!

HAven't posted since October?! Ahh..that's really not progressive at all.
Exams finally over, the results are out as well. I did fine, at least i am satisfied. All the stress since october till beginning of november has subside at last. The busy times has really left me with no inspiration. So not in da' mood.I'm practically a zombie..ahhaha..

Exams finish in a wink of an eye. I'm finally back home! So good to see everyone! All my old friends and good friends :). Stuck at home, ate like a pig, willing myself to kick off the access flab on my thighs and so many other projects in line to keep my holiday busy. Finally, i am not working part time this holiday, i am really taking a HOLIDAY. Fully concentrating on my piano exam pieces, working on my chord work and more writings! Gonna start cooking up some tune with all the time i had now :P It's just so nice to allow yourself to rest within a lenght of time. I have never really enjoyed it before, that's because i usually get bored easily or i will make sure i am occupied with activities.

Genting was a funny trip, will post it up in my other blog.I think i gotta start snappin pics soon for my upcoming new blog! I have been sleeping late n waking up late! PIgggg *oink* *oink*

I'm ready to post more stuff again after i have abandoned the blog for nearly a month. I still keep writing despite my lethargic-ness. Some of the stuff in November are pre-written in my little book..hehe.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz for now........

1 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

good to have you back !! :) its been a long time since I was here too

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home