The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Friday, October 15, 2004

RAGE

What is wrong with all the guys that I meet?
Fuck them all man!!
Bloody idiots and sissy!
They could not make up their mind
They beat around the bush
They lie with their eyes
Non reliable ones..
Forever late...
They are so sensitive
Way too egoistic,
Another way too feminine in a bad sense!(I'm not against any sexuality)
Has the world turned upside down?
I don't mean to stereotyped male and female...

How can I not think that way?
I'm brought up in a partial patriarchal discourse,
If both gender is so equal,
Why can't the world be equal to both sex?!
If they can act like girls these days,
the glass ceiling should be broken by now...

Less job opportunities for pregnant women?
You think we got a choice?
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


**MAY PEACE BE WITH ME TODAY**


(My apologies if this post have offended anyone, its just my mind's drama)

2 Comments:

Blogger mya said...

sabar gal....ur not the only one facing the same prob....though i just ignore the fact that it just irratates me....i suppose now the female gender would just have to think positive in this matter.U never know those guys wud start crying or soon will 'merajuk'... ;p
lets just put it this way....females r turning into a much more responsible,independent and have a broader way of thinking compared to u know who.or maybe it's juz us...well then,nex thing u know,there wud b house-husbands instead of house wifes :p heheheh.....
i actually wrote twice but the stupid computer failed on me....
Anyways,just remember that there r quite a no of better n greater guys out there compared to the ones we greatly *sigh* upon....heheheheh
nex thing u know,they wud start giving birth instead of us.....lol... ;p
okok I'm talkin crab or rather sotong.... :D there's oways the 'male toilet' to cheer 1up.. :) and Dan,tat is if ya ever come back Kuching.... :D
juz an advise,....chill it gal...
Anyways see ya around...

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Lilow said...

Hahhahaha..thanks gal! *hugs* I think like i say just now, we just overestimated them and mould them to our expectation..hehehe..Do agree with the male toilet..happy cheery bubble :P If i have money, i would come to Kuching again..ehhe..that is if you are still there ler :)

11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home