The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Sneezy Weekend

I feel so sick,
Been sneezing the whole Sunday,
Brain is blurry,
Nose is running,
Eyes are watery,
Head is stuffy,
Pure symptoms of flu..

How I wish I could just sleep away,
Float away to another plane,
Escape from my series of assignments,
Lining up like an army,
All in a straight line,
Waiting to attack my brain..

I want a holiday on a beach,
I want to play music all day long,
No worries at all,
I want to sing my lungs out,
I want peace in my rambling mind,
I want love in my heart,

I want to indulge myself with delicious food,
Take a sip of pure grape juice,
While I gaze upon the blue sky,
Cloudy without the blazing sun,
As the wind gently caress my cheeks,
As I take a deep breath,
And smile at all the wonderful memories,
Waiting to paint more beautiful ones..



2 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

take care .. heres lots of hugs for you

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Lilow said...

thanks Vi! Really sweet of ya :)

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home