The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Sunday, August 15, 2004

A happier world

Why do lovers separate because of religion?
Aren't we all the same from within?
Isn't love strong enough to overcome religion?
Isn't love is what religion teaches?
It has created a barrier between humans instead.

Why are there your god and my god?
Couldn't there be respect for others?
Why are they fighting to impose their believes on others?
Label others who do not share it, evil.
All religion speaks for one thing
Love, truth, peace and harmony
To all creatures, to all beings.

Why do lovers separate because of race issues?
Aren't we all humans in the end?
Does wealth and status really matter?
Isn't it all a cultural constructed concept?
Happiness have to be sacrifices to people's expectation instead.


I want a world with no religion,
No more Us and Them,
I want a world with no races,
No more the term 'the others',
I want a world with no discrimination,
No more threats and bombs and war
The world will be a happier place.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

hi there !!
I read your comments on the blog.. Sphinx is my favourite piece of arrchitecture too.. I do a lot of meditation on the Sphinx.. It stands for alertness, secrecy, strength, wisdon of the ancients.. in fact I love the whole range of Egyptian mysticism !! I work with it very often..

As for your questions.. human race needs to undergo a whole range of evolution again..

I am reading this book " The paschats and the crystal people" by Murry Hope... Try and read it when you can.. it has got lot of material which could answer your questions..

Hmm I also recommend " A worl before" By ruth Montgomery. Amazing stuff there..

As I had read and have started to see that we have concentrated on our lower chakras too much to get influenced by the grossest of the materialism... and hence behave like lowly essence fragments.. or say souls.. some of the human race lets say old souls and other mature essencef fragments are trying to correct this but the earth Gaia needs to undergo a total change ( read pole shift) to change the way we live life and exist in our higher chakras...

Till then we need to make our own world...

Ah you could also check http://www.crystalinks.com

and http://www.zetatalk.com/

Lot of information for you to digest and maybe you will understand your purpose in life too...

12:32 PM

 
Blogger mya said...

well, I suppose it's not religions fault but rather humans... Everything is getting complicating in life.Be it religion, work, love life or watever... But you see... humans r the 1 that change the teaching, change ppl's thoughts, change ppl's life style.... so it's not religion but rather humans that r confusing everything... Remember the Islamic war...? They have been brain washed to do things which r just not right...

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home