The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Am i a Psychic?

Since secondary school, i believe my senses on whether someone liked me or liked another are very real.Sounds like i have an inflated ego? HEll no!. For all i know, most of my predictions or feel are true. My very recent prediction was verified and proven true. The time that i slipped is when i couldn't draw a line between my emotion and what is believed to be the truth. When i refuse to believe that something, my visions are blurred. Am i an empath?

Another incident would be in Penang. Lorraine, Wendy and i were supposed to meet Lorraine's friend. I have never met her before nor has she described her to me. While i was walking down the escalator, i gaze across and saw a couple.I felt that they are the one that i was suppose to meet. I told Lorraine, 'i think i saw your friend. Does she has long hair, very thin?'. She said yes and how do you know. I went on describing that the gal wore white and she came with her boyfriend. It ended up to be way true. Maybe i am just getting good at reading signs or something. This refers to another incident in TAiping. We were looking for MPT kamunting. When i passed a building, i told my mum i thought i saw it. Then she refuses to believe and went round and round. LAter, Su Ann's ah boy callled and he describe the building because he is there already. It matches my prediction. Is it just pure coincidence? My best 6th sense are seeing who fancy who sometimes.

I felt that my ESP ability might have improved a tiny bit. It's just great! I have always wanted to be psychic. I guess what the books says are true after all. Everyone is PSYCHIC!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Hey Li... came across your blog while blog hopping on blogs on mysticism and I am also a energy worker in India and psychic to a certain extent.. nice to know another soul...

I do Tarots too along with runes... among other things...

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home