The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Words To Heighten My Spirits

Bend like a weed in the sandstorm,
Still standing strong when it's all over,
Be like a Seed in its dormant form
Bloom again in spring when winter is over,
That's how you'll survive in this world today..

Let the fire within us remain burning
No matter how anyone try to snuff it
Keep the wheel of dreams within us turning,
No matter how anyone try to stop it
That's how you'll survive in this world

(Written on July 4th 2003)

**Tribute to those teenage years where people tries to wipe away your dreams and hopes
**Those are the people who do not dare to cross the line in front of them
**They are the ones who made everything seems impossible and down to people who dares to dream big by making ridiculous jokes

**Dreams are those unconscious desires that keeps us alive and living besides love
**Dream big and dare to challenge the society's perception
**All reality are constructed socially and culturally
**Why don't you construct your own as long as it is ethical and harm none?
**Say 'Yes' to every 'No'**
**I am really thankful for those who believes in me
**I was an introvert 14 years ago, and yesterday I was labelled an extrovert
**It's really a result for my aim to be a better person every year

3 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Bend like the weed.. thats the key to leading a life.. and facing the storms.. nice thoughts there..

haha though UI am labelled as an extrovert.. I still like to think I am in introvert..

Yeah change is good but i believe that your inner self should always remain the same.. you can add layers of character and personality to it but you should never forget who you are in changing for the world... :):)

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Pallavi said...

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

8:47 PM

 
Blogger mya said...

I suppose ur tight about that but I dunnola... Life is just to complicated esp when u know how my parents work....

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home