The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Sunday, July 25, 2004

The Purple Night Sky

Tonight I gaze upon heaven,
Filled with millions of twinkling pearls,
Patched on a indigo blanket,
A mixture of purple and blue coloured sky,
A reflection from the neon city lights,
The brightest of all is the waxing Moon,
It will be full in just a week,
This marks the second Full Moon in July 2004,
More than often known as the Blue Moon,
A rare yet auspicious day.

The sky back in my home is black,
Filled with millions of twinkling diamonds,
Sometimes it turns orange and blue,
when it is nearly dusk,
Those precious diamonds began to look faint,
Awaiting for the rise of The Yellow One.

Perseids shower would be a gem this year,
Visible on Aug 12th at 2am in my motherland,
I called it the God's and Goddess's fireworks,
A night light display where no other could be matched,
I wonder if I could witness it this year,
In the polluted and bright Sunway City,
It would be a different experience that night,
For it would be displayed on a purple night sky,

I have always watched it on a black backdrop,
Till the very last spot on the sky is covered with clouds,
This marks the end of the spectacular night show,
When the clouds emerges..
And dusk is nearing.





1 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Nice one there !!! Beautiful thoughts !!

regards,
Pallavi

4:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home