The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Monday, September 06, 2004

Art of Its Own

Pluck a string,
and watch it vibrates,
it resonates together with my skin.

Bow the hair against the strings,
the wood vibrates beneath my chin,
it resonates together with my soul.

Watch a drop of water falls,
it plops on the water surface,
it plinks on the metal
bar.

My fingers dived to the keys,
My feelings reflect through its sound,
The heart is the key to a
tune.

Breath from within one's stomach,
Blown into the tiny holes,
Melodic yet refreshing
like the wind.

Music to the ears who listens,
Noise to the ears who filters.
Expression to the one
who creates it..

1 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Music to the ears who listens !!

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home