The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Saturday, August 28, 2004

His Mind's Drama

FALLING

Still falling . . .
floating free
motionless spinning
within her gravity

My black hole heart
devours both moon and stars
I absorb her light
and am left empty

Darkness approaching
Eclipse beginning
The solstice of my sadness
Rotates on its axis

(Written by Kit a.k.a. Christopher Marlowe)


FACELESS

I feel I have
no face...
no shadow.. no substance

I am meaningless
nothing

a faceless entity
In which even my shadow ignores

I feel I have neither heart nor soul
or else i would have poured it out to you...
if you had asked..

I feel that the space I take up
Is devoid of my existence

The solitary tear that I shed
Has no cheek upon which to fall

(Written by Kit a.k.a. Christopher Marlowe)




2 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

after darkness there is always light :) bless you

2:41 PM

 
Blogger sleepyzzz said...

pal, thx for the after darkness thingy :)

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home