The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Ups and Downs

I felt a flash of good luck,
I see a streak of bad luck,
It's like a criss cross pattern,
The good memories erases the bad,
No words could explain more..

Things went real smooth this week
Emotions crumbles for the next,
Is there a mercury retrogade above?
Leaves fell and stones thrown,
Causes ripples in my calm lake..

Never believed in Friday 13th,
When you are least aware,
Bad things strikes,
You began to wonder,
Does that superstition exist..

Clouds will disperse when the rain subsides,
The Sun will rise after every sunset,
Every emptiness will be filled,
Each tear that fell will be dried,
Spring never fail to come after winter..
Only a matter of time...
Things will reveal itself..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home