The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Eliminating the container of sorrows

Dark and stormy days,
Rain that never stops,
I watch the misty white plain ahead,
Humid wind slaps across my face,
Drops of rain touches my cheek,
Light and cold like tiny fairy feet,
Mixes together with my warm tears,
Trickles down slowly to my neck...

Blow me away, oh rain!
Vaporize me into clouds, oh sun!
So I could fall off like rain drops,
Spread into every corner of the earth,
One drops on the rose petal,
Another drops to a little girl's palm,
How delighted she looks,
When the rain begin to pour..

More drops fell into an almost dry river,
Revitalizes the flow of the water,
How the fishes dances underneath,
as the seaweed sways with joy,
Gently swept away to the sea,
Along with the current of the river..

Every drop of me will be of use,
Disseminated to every living exist,
Jaded no more, oh physical self,
No more container for blues and sorrow,
Only the spirit that lives for eternity,
Free from attachment to anything,
Spread like rain drops that falls on earth..

2 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Nice one... like rain drops on earth !!

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Lilow said...

Hahah..thanks ! in these stressful times..it's so nice to just turn into raindrops :)

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home