The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Stuck In Time

I am home,
But it doesn’t feel like it,
I felt like I belong nowhere,
My folks seem different,
Every step I roam,
Seems so strange and uneasy,
They make me feel like I don’t belong..

I am home,
But it doesn’t feel like it,
I sat on the same table,
Chatting and sipping my tea,
The topics seems irrelevant,
Other than those familiar faces,
I felt so lost and drifted..

Has my frozen heart changed my view?
Has my dark mind turns the world topsy turvy?

I am afraid,
I am in blues,
Everyone have moved on,
I am still at this phase,
The same point ages ago,
I want to hide away,
I want to melt,
Break into molecules

I am stuck in time…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home