The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Fool In Love

I’m the love fool,
Drowning in the lonely pool,
Stuck in my comfort zone,
Refuse to leave my shell.

Friends said you were wrong,
I know that in my heart,
My self lacks the courage,
To survive on my own.

**My fear of loneliness,
Veils me with illusion,
Hoping for a rainbow,
After the long dispute
With you..


*All the pain that you have caused,
All the heartache I have felt,
Because of my fear,
I surrender to your abuse..

All the mean things you have said,
They keep ringing in my head,
Because of my fear,
I’m still holding tight to you..

I’m just a fool in love.


I’m the love fool,
That has lose my cool,
Succumbed to your charm,
Ignoring all your harm.

Friends felt I deserve better,
I know that in my heart,
My heart lacks the courage,
To survive on my own
**
*
How long has it been?
My nerves has gone numb
Please help me break free





2 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Love always makes some fool out of us !! :)

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Unpredictable Mortal said...

Sometimes when you are inlove, you do everything and anything you can to maintain the relationship.

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home