The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Chaotic Mornings

I hate my every morning,
Rocky keeps on barking,
Sooner than my alarm,
Mama can't stop yelling,
Shook me off my dreams,
What are holidays suppose to mean..
I wonder...

I woke up with a smile,
The barking makes my head spin
The nagging makes me frown,

I sighed and said...
How long has it been going?
Make it stop! Make it stop!
I want my peaceful morning back!

Mama was in rage again,
She turned me into a scapegoat,
Nothing in the house is perfect enough,
She picks on the tiniest detail,
To channel her anger on me..
I'm never good enough..
At least in her eyes...
When will I ever be?

I wish that she would listen,
At least for a lil' while,
Mama please don't yell,
I might have done you wrong,
But it's all have been the past,
History should not be raked,
Nor secrets shared be weapons,
To hold it up against me..
When you are all in rage..

If you would learn to forgive,
Things won't seem so bad,
If you would learn to communicate,
Perhaps we could bond better

I know that you do love me,
If only you could handle,
Your emotions a lil better..
And hurt me no more..

2 Comments:

Blogger mya said...

well well... everytime i either talk to u or read ur blog it keeps suprising me every time....
i understand wat ur goin thru and things like tat coz i myself seem to be having the same prob... the only difference is tat i hav 3 other noisy sibling making extra noise.... lol....
anyways hope u get better... :D

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Pallavi said...

and you are living life having fun !! enjoy your holidays and have fun !!

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home