The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Score of Reminiscence

Glassy eyes that sparkles,
Formed through reminiscence,
A score so beautifully written,
Speaks of my heart’s longing,
A death to the routine,
Only memories remains,
Projects itself to me,
When night falls..

The wavering flute tunes floats,
Grounded by the cello,
Strings that sings a tragic story,
Once told by you,
I long to hear it again,
When would I hear it again?
I wonder..

Each bow seems to slice,
Friction between hair and metal,
Draws a provoking melancholic tune,
Cuts through my soul,
I bleed silently,
Only felt if you look into my eyes,
Those crystal sparkles..

A song for the legendary myth,
One memorable gift,
Sealed our short recollections,
Key to the past archives,
If ever we meet again,
I would be the storyteller,
For the solemn and playful tune of,
The Butterfly Lover Concerto…

4 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

good one... but dont get lost in the past :)

8:02 PM

 
Blogger Lilow said...

hey v! so good to see you here :D
Trying not to dwell in the past too much, can get really depressing

11:54 PM

 
Blogger lanaibeach said...

The past is a story book
Turn the pages for road turned wrong
It is written to guide post
No one should return

On the lonely road
Every turn brings memories
Crying deep in the soul
Will it happen again?

Don’t grow through life
Grow live in the glory
It is written to accomplish
At times you may fall
This is life
You don’t get through
Without mistakes to cry

The emotional bank
It helps you to fly
When it is time
You get going
Even scratches in your life

When the past comes to cry
Let your fingers write it down
It is a good therapy
You feel good
When you have done

A PAST IS A STORY BOOK
lanai 30/7/05 10.35pm

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Lilow said...

A story book that you sometimes flicks through, when you accidently look upon, sometimes can be very unsettling, especialy when you are still very much attached, thus the mind must be trained, so that it remains still and mindful

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home