The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Forgotten Self

In old MTV,
Forgotten dreams awakens,
Past fetish resurfaced,
Old feelings jumped up,
The me I used to know,
How far away it seems..

In old melody,
I called upon me,
From six years ago,
Those struggling years,
Insecure and in fear,
Those wonderful moments,
Those dreams overlaps new ones..

I became a hybrid suddenly,
Stronger than the past,
More refreshing than the present,
New desires became old,
Old desires became new..

I see a pair of eyes,
With dark-coloured shades,
The brown iris sparkles like diamonds,
Ironed raven strands,
Covering the oval face,
Lips painted with pale gloss,
A tint of rose on the cheeks,
Finding courage to exist again,
Since its last failure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home