The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Friday, March 07, 2008

Missing You


What is home without you,
Your voice unheard,
Welcome by silence,
Your face unseen,
Vanished from me suddenly,
After twelve years..

Would you still watch over me?
Would you still linger around?
Would you still walk the garden?
Would you still roll on the bed of daisies?
At least sometimes,
Returning from the other side,
To catch a glance of me..

I miss you.

1 Comments:

Blogger lanaibeach said...

Pet animals hard to let go
When you are attached to them
They just grow into you
When years go to oblivion
Parting is surely hard to do

When I had my kitten grown into the cat
Every day there was something to look into
From school hurriedly back to see
Sometimes worried when the cat never came home
I went out looking for her

One day I remembered
I saw her died on the road
Some motorists ran all over
The poor cat didn’t come home

It was so many years ago
Now I don’t keep pet animal any more
It is hard to let go
The emotional attachment a feeling of a loss
Now I just go free no animal to worry

Yet there are stray cats
Roaming freely in my garden
Dirty my garden compound
Killing my pearl grass slowly

So perhaps I have to keep one
To protect my garden from the intruders
I don’t have to worry every morning
When I walk to water the garden

lanai 12/3/08 9.59am

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home