The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Escaping

Expand and expand,
Stretch on and on,
I thugged and pull,
Crawl out of this rubber,
That grapse my face tight,
Leaving me breathless,
Choking in stale air...

I dream of a land unknown,
Where skies so clear,
Drape with fluffy clouds,
Forests so green and luscious,
Dewdrops hangs like crytal beads,
Fresh faces, new surroundings,
Adventure waiting to begin..

1 Comments:

Blogger lanaibeach said...

The dark alley
You watch the shadows
Listening to the sound
It is only your heartbeats

You walk slowly
Take a few breaths waiting
The border of dark and light
You see it eyes glowing

In a better of minutes
You can taste freedom
Into the world you hope to accomplish
Of the mundane life you are now

You look up to the dark sky
Trying to find solace
The ground echo of walking pebbles
As you reach the light
You wake up to realize
It is morning already

lanai 4/10/08 10.11am

10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home