The day my mind is still, it would be the final chapter for My Mind's Drama Copyrights@ Lilow 2004-2009

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bliss

Smiles are more in wake than dreams,
Nightmare occurs every night,
Hidden anxiety I could not find,
Yet morning is filled with bliss,
Flashes of recent memories,
Lifelong dreams finally came true,
Humourous bonds are formed,
Faces I could not forget,
Adoration and love,
Come what may,
What the future holds,
I smile when I drive,
I smile when I walk,
I smile when I am alone,
Waking up is better than sleeping,
For I know now,
I am at bliss...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there and good work on the blog, thought i'd leave ya a comment and leave my website and if you want to check it out here's the link,
it has tips on farmville and mafiawars for facebook, also books for sale. Many More products to come in the future and many more blogs. Click Here I love your poetry you write quite well

8:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home